Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Seven weeks old tomorrow!

After a bath his hair sticks straight up. Hilarious. And he has a monster cowlick in the back that no amount of brushing will tame! Jeremy gave Caleb his blessing on Sunday Oct. 26th- it was wonderful having both sets of grandparents there.

He has just started smiling-it's still pretty hard to get on camera!
Here's a video of his "morning excercise routine." I think he wants to be like his dad, who gets up at 4:45 AM to go to the gym!





3 comments:

Jordan said...

Oh my goodness Sister Williams, your baby is so cute. That video had me cracking up. Even my sister Emily thinks he's cute. BTW, this is Jordan from young womens, just saying hi!

capturingtheride said...

LOVE the hair!

Tammy and Chris said...

Hi Rachel- I found your blog from Marci's. It was nice to see your little one last week. He is adorable.
If you ever want to go stroller walking at the YMCA (we get free memberships, thanks to the Air Force)I would love to have someone to walk with.

Tammy Bankston my blog is ctbankston.blogspot.com