Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Waiting on Pins and Needles!

Well, I've been off work for 2 1/2 weeks now, and really enjoying the rest! It's amazing how fast the day goes by and how easy it is to waste it when I'm left to myself! The baby's room is all ready to go, and we're getting super excited for his birthday. It should be any day now!

Jeremy says it's like waiting for a Christmas present-and I agree-he will be quite a gift, and I can't wait to see his little face. Hopefully he'll look just like Jeremy. :) Fortunately I have finally stopped gaining weight (yay) and here's an update at 39 1/2 weeks. I don't even recognize that girl in the picture. :)
We'll be sure and post baby pictures as soon as we can!

2 comments:

Jesse and Anika said...

I'm so anxious, too! I've been thinking a lot about you guys. Rachel, you were even in my dream the other night. Can't wait for your "Christmas" to come. How unbelievably exciting! Oh, and the room looks awesome. Wish we lived closer, I'd gladly take the little guy for a few hours to give you a mid-day nap. You look great, Rach, I know what you mean about not recognizing the girl in the pic. it feels so weird to watch your transform, be proud of that belly!

thehalvs said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world. It really is fun. Can't wait to meet the little one. Hang in there the last few days-

Jenn